Signature Dining is our guarantee of quality.
The most exclusive dining and first class service in live sport hospitality.
An unparalleled experience. Soak up the action. Amazing seats. Share the moment!
Signature Dining will give you and your guests the most premium hospitality experience available pre, during & post- match. Enjoy first class service and entertainment in the MCG’s Olympic Room. You and your guests will be entertained by some great names of Rugby League whilst you enjoy the very best produce and a premium beverage menu including spirits.
Then head out to your Premium reserved grandstand seating to enjoy Australia’s greatest sporting rivalry – Ampol State of Origin!
- Enjoy a pre and post match 3 course sit down dining function in a luxurious setting that overlooks the MCG.
- Premium beverage package, including spirits
- Bookings of 10 will receive a dedicated table. Smaller groups will share.
- Reserved seating directly in front of the room for your and your guests. Bar service during the game.
- Book with confidence – we are an official NRL agent with 15 years experience.
Signature Dining inclusions:
- Exclusive access to the Signature Dining event in the Olympic Room pre, during and post match
- Premium reserved grandstand seating
- Premium fine dining menu served
- Premium Australian Beverages including beer, wine, soft drinks & spirits
- Master of ceremonies and guest speakers to bring the game to you
- Post match function to celebrate and review the gameOfficial State of Origin NRL Hospitality exclusive corporate gift per person
- Corporate company table signage.
- Dedicated event professionals to attend to your needs.
Previous guests have included John Raper , Gorden Tallis, Steve Mortimer, Danny Buderus, Scott Prince, Petero Civoniceva and MC’d by Ray Martin. The 2021 line up is to be confirmed.
Investment and how to book:
$1081 per person + GST.
Bookings of 10 will receive a dedicated table. Smaller groups will be required to share a table. A limited number of tables for 12 guests may be available.
To make a booking, or if you have any questions, please call us on 1300 660 509 or make an online enquiry
*Please note the above information is subject to change. Final details will be forwarded with your accreditation: